The Oase Bitron Premium 120w UVC from Oase provides powerful and efficient UV sterilisation, eliminating green water algae and reducing pathogenic bacteria in ponds up to 185,000 litres.
- Powerful UVC clarifier suitable for ponds to 185m³
- Extremely effective elimination of suspended algae and reduction in pathogenic bacteria levels
- 100% VDE-certified safety; does not cause eye injuries
- Particularly energy efficient thanks to electronic ballast
- Unusually effective sterilisation, thanks to long water contact time with in the Bitron housing
- Flow-optimised reactor design ensures direct and virtually loss-free UV radiation
- High-quality V4A stainless steel housing for stability and good reflection rates
- Extremely easy installation with stainless steel connection elements
- Flexible connection before or after the ProfiClear filter system - also for other gravity fed applications
- Visual function check
- Horizontal or vertical setup possible
- Also suitable for pump fed operation when used with the Oase Bitron Gravity Hose Adapter Kit (18127)
- Clear water guarantee when used in conjunction with Oase ProfiClear filters
- Bitron Premium 120W and 180W lamps can be switched on individually if required
The Oase Bitron Premium 120w UVC from Oase provides powerful and efficient UV sterilisation, eliminating green water algae and reducing pathogenic bacteria in ponds up to 185,000 litres. Designed and developed by German engineers and manufactured using high quality V4A stainless steel the Oase Bitron Premium UVC range provides extremely effective and efficient sterilisation thanks to long water contact time, excellent reflection rates and flow optimised UV body.
The Oase Bitron Premium UVC range are available in 60W, 120W and 180W variations with the ability to switch UVC lamps On/Off individually depending on your requirements. The Oase Bitron Premium range of UVC's benefit from improved energy efficient electronic ballasts and have been designed with the Oase Gravity Fed ProfiClear Premium range of pond filtration in mind. The units neatly install inside the Oase ProfiClear Premium Individual Module, Oase ProfiClear Pump Chamber Compact/Classic and Oase ProfiClear Premium XL Discharge Module for a seamless professional integration backed by the Oase Clear Water Guarantee.
The Oase Premium UVC can also be used in other gravity fed installations and is also suitable for pump fed operation when used in conjunction with the Oase Bitron Gravity Hose Adapter Kit (18127).