The Aquarius Fountain Set Eco 5500 consists of a powerful fountain pump with an energy-saving drive. Thanks to the three different fountain attachments and simple mechanical adjustment of the fountain height the water pattern can be repeatedly changed.
- Powerful and energy-efficient fountain pump sets
- Including Vulkan and Lava nozzle
- Telescopic pipe extension
- Integrated swivel head for individual alignment of the fountain
- Second, separately adjustable outlet
- Stainless steel fine filter sieve adaptor for uniform water patterns
- Large pump base for safe stance
- Environmental Function Control protects against dry run and blocking
- Introducing the new larger Aquarius Fountain Set Eco range of powerful fountain pumps with energy saving motors from Oase.
The Aquarius Eco 5500 Fountain pump comes supplied with 10 metres of cable and is backed by Oase's 3+2=5 year manufacturers warranty.
The Oase Aquarius Fountain Set Eco 5500 Pump has been developed by German Engineers to provide decorative fountain displays in ponds and water features. The new energy-efficient motor offers powerful yet economical performance delivering a massive 5500 litres per hour with a power consumption of only 70 watts. The Aquarius Eco 5500 comes supplied with 2 interchangeable fountain attachements; the Vulkan 37-2.5K three-tiered fountain nozzle and the Lava 36-10K bell funtain nozzle for creating highly attractive water displays of up to 2.2 metres in height.
The Aquarius Fountain Set Eco 5500 also has many additonal features such as an adjustable Telescopic Riser with integrated swivel head which allows height adjustment to suit the pond depth and correct alignment of the fountain even if the pond base isn't level. The indepentently adjustable secondary water outlet can be used to supply a small waterfall or water feature if required. Enjoy peace of mind thanks to Oase's innovative EFC (Environmental Function Control) which automatically switches the pump off in the event of accidental dry running, preventing possible damage occuring to the pumps motor.